Purpose: In order to ensure that our school environment is safe and secure, all students, teachers, administrators, staff, and visitors must be properly identified.
1. All students and staff must wear an I.D. badge on a school-approved lanyard or. The badge must be visible at the chest level or higher from the front.
2. Badges must be worn at all times when on school property, or while attending any designated school functions.
3. Students must present their I.D. to any staff member who requests it.
4. Failure to properly display the student I.D. badge may result in disciplinary action.
5. Teachers will check student I.D. badges as the students enter the classroom.
6. Any student who has lost or forgotten their I.D. must purchase a temporary badge at the cost of $1.00 upon entering the building.
7. Lost or damaged I.D. badges will be replaced at a cost of $5.00 to the student.
8. Any student who has been expelled from school or placed off campus must relinquish his or her badge to an administrator.
9. No stickers or marks will be allowed on the I.D. unless the stickers were issued by the school. I.D. badges that are permanently altered in any way will have to be replaced with a $5.00 replacement fee.
10. I.D badges will be used in the LMC as well as the Cafeteria lunches. All students must have their I.D. in order to check material from the LMC, and for all purchases in the cafeteria
11. Visitors to the campus will be required to sign in at the front office and receive a printed badge denoting the location of which the person is to visit.
Aldine Independent School District does not discriminate against persons because of race, creed, national origin, age, sex, disabilities, economic status or language disability in employment, promotion or educational programming. Any complaints or grievances which cannot be solved at campus level through the principal may be submitted in writing to Dr. Archie Blanson, Deputy Superintendent, 14910 Aldine Westfield Rd., Houston, TX 77032.